At ViceSisters! Escorts are our priority. We'd now like to provide some helpful tips for anyone involved in the business.
This line of work finds Escorts frequently visiting unfamiliar places or odd locations, clients can have some outrageous requests, and god knows the immediate reaction would be "Why the hell am I here again?", in a comical sense this can be looked at later as a funny story to tell over drinks, but the reality of alot of these situations is that you can find yourself in seedy or dangerous areas exhibiting potential "on the job" dangers. We'd like to discuss some of these issues to better inform escorts of the dangers they may encounter on the job, and to suggest some strategies for dealing with difficult situations.
- Do not visit clients who do not have a telephone connected at their residence or who use a mobile phone to book your services.
- Always carry a mobile phone with you while your on the job. A the start of any booking call someone such as a friend, maybe a relative or even your own answering machine. This for obvious reasons will not only serve as a way to find you if you get into any trouble, but will let the client know that your whereabouts can be traced.
- If you are providing a service to a client at their private residence, such as a house, make sure to drive past the house first to check for sign that might suggest "there is something amiss". A good example would be that the driveway is occupied by several cars, or you notice loud music coming from the house. Go with your gut, if you feel something is wrong, call the client on your mobile to discuss your concerns or to cancel the booking.
- Never bring cash or an ID with you to the job.
- Assert yourself! Go ahead we know you have confidence in yourself, or you wouldn't be in this line of work. From the moment you meet the client its important that you establish control and stay in control throughout the engagement. Be polite and friendly - people like you, go ahead and be yourself, this is the easiest way to gain that control - even when the client is behaving like an ass.
- Clearly and directly explain your service to the client. What it involves, how long it will last and how much it will cost them.
- Explain up front to your client that you always use condoms for oral, vaginal, and anal sex, and when using your favorite sex toys.
- Always receive payment BEFORE you provide your service.
- When the client pays you, give the money to your driver or place it in a safe place. An example is an inner zipped pocket or some other safe place for wandering refund greedy hands. Be aware of your money at all time, "My minds on my money, my money on my mind" - Snoop Dogg
- Tell the client that there is someone waiting outside for, even if you are not using the services of a driver.
- At the end of the job, count you cash and credit slips to make sure they are all there. DO NOT count your cash and credit slips in view of the client. It is obviously a good idea to not accept personal checks from clients because the inevitability of them bouncing. Also when dealing with specific currency, ie: American Dollars make sure to look thoroughly for all of the security measures, ie: a strip, watermarks etc, also be careful with the weight of the bill, alot of people like to use counterfeit money.
- Look through the entire house to check for other people, signs of danger, and all possible exits. A good way I've noticed is to say something like "Wow you have a beautiful house, do you mind if I get the tour?" Or you could always take a "bathroom break" and do a bit of snooping. Being Alert is key.
- Never accept a drink that has already been opened or that you have not personally watched being made. Its not difficult for some "Weasel of a human being" to slip a drug (like rhohypnol) into the drink he's fixed for you.
- Affirm your ability to say NO. No means No. If particular client is distasteful, abusive, or disrespectful, no amount of money is worth having to service them. Make sure and warn then that if the client acts out of line, You will leave.
- TACT! - You want your quickest mental reactions to a client that is acting Nasty or uncouth. Keep your cool level head and be honest, don't buy into a client's bullshit - this should help to diffuse any situation
- If you have to drive yourself, park your car so only the back can be seen from the entry to the clients residence. Usually behind bushes or a tree is a good place, I've also heard some people keeping the radio on to suggest to the client that someone is waiting for you.
- Pens, screech whistles and breath sprays not to mention Mace and Pepper Spray are valuable weapons; they may allow you the opportunity to get away.
- Don't carry guns or knives with you. These can be used against you!
- Pile your belongings by the door or the nearest exist so that you can collect them quickly if you need to get away.
- Refrain from being under the influence of drugs and alcohol during your visits to clients. They can affect your judgment and ability to adequately defend yourself.
- When it comes to being in danger or even detecting an STD, TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!!!
- If you have a gut feeling that something is wrong, GET OUT!, Say something to the effect of "I've forgotten my purse and have to get it from the car." Or "I need to let me driver know you're home and everything is OK", and promptly leave.
- If you absolutely have to defend yourself, do it with the intention of hurting. Its probably a pretty good idea to take a self defense class. If a client does become aggressive or violent let him know you can trace him through his credit card, address, car registration number, etc. Explain to the client that you will not hesitate to report him to the police. At all else kick the guy in the balls.
- If in absolute danger, do not hesitate to smash one of the clients windows or his stereo with a lamp, ashtray, or anything heavy. This will shake things up a bit, possibly startle maybe ever scare the client. It will also be a good beacon for your driver to know that you are in danger and require help.
- If you are performing a fantasy service, before you start you should make sure that know what are in for and that the client knows condoms will be used.
- Check your client for STDS, particularly for crabs, sores, herpes blisters and warts. Condom do not protect you 100% against these diseases.
- Do not use, REPEAT, Do Not Use Massage Oils for lubricant. They break down the condom rubber. Use water-based lube such as wet stuff or KY jelly and wipe off any massage oil before you put the condom on.
- USE YOUR OWN CONDOMS, NEVER THE CLIENTS.
- Be also sensitive to the fact that Nonoxynol 9 condoms cause medical problems for some women (Nonoxynol 9 can remove fingernail polish, so, yeah)
- The placing of a condom with your mouth is useful if the client does not want to use them - It can be rather sexy and not so obvious when your mouth pushes rubber on his cock.
- If you use xylocaine, be aware of the risks. Its not advisable to you use xylocaine for penetration sex. Just remember what cocaine does to the back of your throat, it will numb you to the point you cannot tell if the condom has broken and it numbs the clients penis so it is difficult for him to cum. You don't have to work that hard for a paycheck.
- If the client does not answer in regards to the use of condoms, suggest another activity such as "Spanish sex" (fucking between the breasts) or hand relief with your favorite lubricant.
- If a client refuses to use condoms, LEAVE!
- You never have to anything you do not want to.
- If your feeling stressed... Take some time off, Go to the islands, Travel to another continent, your health and mental condition is precious.
- Let your agency know what service you will or won't perform
- Find out how your agency operates with bounced checks and credit card fraud
- Always phone the agency when you leave or extend a booking. You should have a code between yourself and the receptionist to use if your in trouble.
- If you are going to service a client, consider employing a driver. Drivers can be more then effective in getting you out of difficult situations. They can be used for safety, convenience, and traveling good distances between towns and cities.
- Ask the driver to accompany you to the clients door. This is a good way to get the client to pay up front with a big hunk of meat next to you. You can then give the money directly to the driver for safekeeping.
- If your booking is in a hotel or a motel, HOLIDAY INN, let the driver know the room number where the service will be taking.
- Make sure you driver waits while you are providing your services.
- Only use a driver you know and trust.
- Arrange for the driver to knock on the client's door at the end of the booking.
- You are being paid by the escort to do a good job. You are security and transport.
- DO NOT LEAVE after you have dropped your escort at the job. Waiting until he/she has finished providing the service.
- Be Prepared to assist the escort if he/she needs you. It may be useful to carry pepper spray or a gun.
- Do not hassle the escort or expect a free service from him/her.
- Respect the escort and follow his/her wishes on the job.
- Know the time when the job is to finish. If the escort does not come out by the agreed time, you should go and see if everything is all right.
- Leave the steering wheel lock off, in case you need to make a fast departure.
- You may need to defend yourself and or the worker against a violent client. A tire iron makes a good weapon.
- Have a code between yourself and the escort to signal if he/she is in trouble. For example a movement of the bedroom curtains, or a fire strategically placed on the front porch.
This information is not legal advice or very original.
If you'd like to copy this article or any of its parts, make sure you link it to here.